We are currently in need of:
- 7-passenger vehicle for transportation, in good condition
- Storage Shed
- Diapers sizes 1, 2
- Social Media and Web Content Director
- Fundraising opportunities
- Grant writer
If you have any of these items please let us know! Thank you for your support.
WHAT WE DO
1. We operate a Drop-In Resource Center in North County San Diego which provides clothing, toiletries, nonperishable food items, and baby needs.
2. We provide a safe living environment and transitional housing that facilitates spiritual, physical, mental, and emotional healing along with an array of support services and educational opportunities.
3. We provide vocational opportunities and training through our social enterprise.
WHAT WE VALUE
1. Providing a safe home environment based on a community living model.
2. Providing educational and vocational opportunities.
3. Fostering self-understanding through personal and spiritual growth.
4. Offering opportunities to work towards self-sufficiency in a therapeutic work environment.
Support AJP When you shop online
Shop on Amazon through this link to support Alabaster Jar Project. Each time you make a purchase Amazon will donate a portion of the sale to us!