WHAT WE DO
1. We operate a Drop-In Resource Center in North County San Diego which provides clothing, toiletries, nonperishable food items, and baby needs.
2. We provide a safe living environment and transitional housing that facilitates spiritual, physical, mental, and emotional healing along with an array of support services and educational opportunities.
3. We provide vocational opportunities and training through our social enterprise.
WHAT WE VALUE
1. Providing a safe home environment based on a community living model.
2. Providing educational and vocational opportunities.
3. Fostering self-understanding through personal and spiritual growth.
4. Offering opportunities to work towards self-sufficiency in a therapeutic work environment.