WHAT WE DO
1. We operate a Drop-In Resource Center in North County San Diego which provides clothing, toiletries, nonperishable food items, and baby needs.
2. We provide a long-term residential program for women who have survived human trafficking & sexual exploitation. Our residential program, Grace House, facilitates spiritual, physical, mental, and emotional healing along with an array of support services that include educational & vocational opportunities.
3. We are working to provide vocational opportunities and training through social enterprise.
WHAT WE VALUE
1. Providing a safe home environment based on a community living model.
2. Providing educational and vocational opportunities.
3. Fostering self-understanding through personal and spiritual growth.