Rancho Bernardo Inn
17550 Bernardo Oaks Dr
San Diego, CA 92128
Friday, March 9, 2018
Cost: $175 per player
Registration 10:00 AM
Shotgun Start at 12:00PM
144 Golfers - 36 Teams
Included Items and Contests
Each player receives a goodie bag, complimentary range balls, 1 free raffle ticket (need not be present to win).
- Putting contest on the practice green
- One longest drive contest
- One Closest to the pin challenge
- And the Grand Prize Hole-in-One Shootout
Raffle and Auction Items can be viewed here. This site will update itself as items become available, so please check often.
The event will be held Friday, March 9th at the Rancho Bernardo Inn 18-hole championship golf course, rated 9 of 10 by the U-T San Diego!
Registration begins at 10 am, with Shotgun Start at 12 pm.
The price includes 18 holes of golf, riding cart, boxed lunch, buffet dinner and various awards. There will be an awards presentation and dinner directly after golf onsite at one of the Rancho Bernardo Inn banquet halls.
All proceeds go directly to support the mission of Alabaster Jar Project (AJP), which is to empower women who have survived human trafficking & sexual exploitation in reclaiming their lives.
AJP is comprised of two main programs:
1) Grace House, which is a long-term residential home that houses up to six women;
2) A resource center that provides tangible needs of clothing, toiletries, community resources and a peer-led support group.
Click here for Individual and Team Registration. You can even create your own team and invite players to join you!